[ONLINE] How to Be Fascinating w/ Dixie De La Tour – LIVE
Special Event – Free to all Patreon Members
Legendary Kink educator & Author (link: ‘Seduction Art of Japanese Bondage’) Midori will host 90 minutes with Dixie De La Tour, award-winning story coach and professional storyteller.
This sneak preview and tech rehearsal is exclusively for our Patreon subscribers * (if you’re not a patron yet, join now!) Midori has told many times on the Bawdy Storytelling stage, and is an avid enthusiast of Dixie’s story system.
Sample the workshop and help Dixie make it great. There’s no requirement to register for the Intensive. If you are taking the Intensive, this will help you get a head start.
In this Sneak Preview…
- Learn how to find your own stories, The First Step
- Explore bringing characters to life for your audience
- Be Introduced to Dixie’s Master Storytelling Techniques
- Discover how to shift from nervous to excited when you tell your story
- Participate in a live Q&A
- Special Offer: Attendees just might receive a special gift* 😉
Subscribe to either/or:
*$5 a month + up Patreon members
To attend, subscribe to either (or both!) of their Patreons at $5+/ level.
Link to the event will be shared with their patrons two days before the workshop.
This Sneak Preview will be recorded for $5 a month + up Patreon members
* Only Live event attendees will receive the special gift/additional educational material
About Dixie’s Intensive:
Learn the Craft of Storytelling with Award-winning story coach and professional storyteller Dixie De La Tour!
You’re invited to participate in a 5 week storytelling intensive that will awaken your own personal creativity in a positive, supportive environment.
It’s a fact: everybody has a story. Even you. Also a fact: sharing openly is really intimidating. How do you go from ‘I got nuthin’ to standing ovation?
Are you a:
- A brand new storyteller who wants to speak up at gatherings
- A writer who wants to tell a story without notes
- A podcast enthusiast who wants to get onstage to win a StorySlam
- A regular Jane with a desire to express themselves honestly
- Or just to be a fascinating conversationalist
Then this Course is for YOU.
In this intensive, you’ll explore your life’s raw material to find your own noteworthy stories, and learn Dixie’s unbelievably easy step-by-step storytelling system to find, create, shape and polish your own stories.
Full Workshop: Tuesday January 11th – February 8th, 2022, 5:30 – 7 PM PST
Here’s some good news: If you register for the workshop by December 31st, you’ll get $50 off! Just select the ‘Early Bird Storyteller’ ticket before the end of 2021: